ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO/TC 307 – Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
Standardisation of blockchain technologies and distributed ledger technologies.
TC 307 hat 44 teilnehmende und 13 beobachtende Mitglieder
Working Groups des ISO/TC 307:
- ISO/TC 307/WG 1 – Interoperability of blockchain and distributed ledger technology systems
- ISO/TC 307/WG 2 – Security, privacy and identity
- ISO/TC 307/WG 3 – Smart contracts and their applications
- ISO/TC 307/WG 5 – Governance
- ISO/TC 307/WG 6 – Use cases
- ISO/TC 307/JWG 4 – Joint ISO/TC 307 – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 WG: Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies and IT Security techniques
- ISO/TC 307/AG 1 – SBP Review Advisory Group
- ISO/TC 307/AG 2 – Liaison Advisory Group
- ISO/TC 307/AHG 2 – Guidance for Auditing DLT Systems
- ISO/TC 307/SG 7 – Interoperability of blockchain and distributed ledger technology systems
ISO/TC 46/SC 11 – Archives/records management
- SO/TC 46/SC 11/JWG 1 – Joint ISO/TC 46/SC 11 – ISO/TC 307 WG: Blockchain
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41 – Internet of things and related technologies
- ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41/ahG 18 – Study Group on Integration of IoT and Blockchain
Provide an analysis of the requirements of the market and the status of current standardization activities in JTC 1 and other SDOs. – Identify standardization gaps in the field of the integration of IoT and Blockchain within the scope of JTC 1/SC 41. – Study the requirements for IoT use cases of using Blockchain. – Study a fusion framework of IoT and Blockchain. – Study the requirements of interoperability between IoT and Blockchain. – Identify and recommend any potential new project(s) on the integration of IoT and Blockchain.
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6 – Telecommunications and information exchange between systems
Since SC6 was established in 1964, SC6 has worked on standardization in the field of telecommunications dealing with the exchange of information between open systems, including system functions, procedures, parameters as well as the conditions for their use. This standardization encompasses protocols and services of lower layers including physical, data link, network, and transport as well as those of upper layers including but not limited to Directory and ASN.1: MFAN, NFC, PLC, Future Networks and OID.
- ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6/AG 1 – Networking for blockchain (AHG-NB)